How can I change my name in property tax in Pune?
Process to initiate Name Change in Property Tax Records
- Receipt of tax last paid,
- Attested copy of the sale transaction deed (sale deed in your name)
- No Objection Certificate from the associated housing society.
- Duly filled application for form with signature.
How do I change my name on my property taxes online?
How to change name in property tax online?
- Go to the official website www.chennaicorporation.gov.in.
- Obtain user ID and password by entering details such as mobile number and email id.
- Login to the portal and enter more details including zone, division, bill number, property location, street name, etc.
How do you correct a spelling mistake on property taxes?
Documents required while process changes the name in property tax:
- Notarized true copy of the agreement with the builder or sale deed with previous owner.
- Property tax name change forms signed by owner.
- Photocopy of latest property tax bill.
- No dues certificate from Corporation.
How do you change the name of a property?
Steps involved in changing property ownership
- Check the mortgage. …
- Get a copy of the property title. …
- Fill out a property title transfer form. …
- Submit the title transfer form. …
- Pay the relevant fee. …
- Wait for the processing of the form.
How can I reduce my property taxes in Pune?
PUNE: The civic body has offered a special 15% discount to citizens who have diligently paid the property tax during 2020-21, the financial year plagued by the Covid-19 pandemic. These tax payers will get the discount, which will be available only for residential properties, for 2021-22 .
How can I check my property tax in Pune?
How to Check Pune Property Tax Online
- Visit the Pune Municipal Corporation property tax check web direct weblink at propertytax.punecorporation.org/Prop_DuesDetails.aspx.
- Enter Property Type (Occupier / Peth / Flat)
- Provide Section ID > Peth ID > Account Number.
- Click Submit to fetch your Property Tax due details.
How do I change the name on a property after death?
File an Affidavit of Death form, an original certified death certificate, executor approval for the transfer, a Preliminary Change of Ownership Report form and a transfer tax affidavit. All signed forms should be notarized. Pay all applicable fees to get the title deed, which is the official notice of ownership.
How do I change the name on my inherited property?
Most states require you to create a new deed and file it with the appropriate county office.
- Get a copy of the probated will. …
- Obtain a certified copy of the death certificate. …
- Draft a new deed that names you as the property owner. …
- Sign the new deed and have it notarized.
How do I change my name on my tax declaration?
Go to the Assessor’s office of the municipality or city where the property is based. 2). Request for TRANSFER OF OWNERSHIP OF TAX DECLARATION. -DEED OF ABSOLUTE SALE (DOAS) stamped as received by the BIR.
How do you correct a spelling mistake on Land Registry?
These errors can be rectified through the execution of a supplementary document called rectification deed. Rectification deed is a document executed between parties to correct a mistake in the principal deed.
How can I change my name in property tax Coimbatore?
3) Documents required for the Name Transfer of Property Tax:
- The application in the prescribed form.
- The Relevant documents for ownership.
- Legal heir ship Certificate in the event of will and death of case.
- Death Certificate in the event of death case.
- Copy of up to dated Tax paid receipt.
What is mutation of property?
Description: Mutation of a property is the transfer or change of title entry in revenue records of the local municipal corporation. … Once it becomes a freehold property, the ownership title can be transferred or mutated. Mutation becomes essential for deciding the tax liability when the property ownership gets changed.