How do you write a good real estate blog?
How To Write A Real Estate Blog People Want To Read
- Provide solutions to problems your readers have. …
- Write for the web. …
- Add some pictures. …
- Focus on your areas of expertise. …
- Write for real estate agents and for clients. …
- Blog regularly. …
- Go for evergreen content. …
- Write topical content too.
Is blogging good for real estate?
Blogging for real estate is one of the most cost-effective ways to generate more real estate leads. It established you as an expert and effectively guides a lead into a content marketing funnel where you can nurture that lead into a client.
How do I start a real estate blog?
How to Start a Real Estate Blog in 5 Easy Steps
- Step 1: Getting Set Up. If you already have a website for your business, go ahead and add a blog through your web host or designer. …
- Step 2: Create a Content Calendar. …
- Step 3: Decide What to Write. …
- Step 4: Write High-Quality Blog Content. …
- Step 5: Assess, Learn, Improve.
What should realtors blog about?
Ready, set, write!
- Share current market conditions.
- Describe the history of a neighborhood.
- Review a restaurant.
- Interview a small business owner.
- Interview a home buyer.
- Interview a home seller.
- Share your customer service philosophy.
- Highlight a “listing of the week.”
How often should a realtor blog?
Don’t start a blog unless you’re ready to spend the time necessary to post regularly. In most cases, several posts each week will produce the best results for both readers and search engines. A bare minimum should be one post per week, though.
How do real estate blogs make money?
4 Ways to Make Money Blogging About Real Estate
- Membership content – You offer subscriptions to exclusive content.
- Sponsored content – You are paid to promote products or services through your content.
- Ads – You sell advertising slots on your blog to other businesses.
Where can I find real estate blogs?
Here’s 17 of the best real estate blogs to get you started.
- The Close. …
- McKissock Learning. …
- Realtor.com. …
- The Young Professionals Network – The Lounge. …
- The National Association of Realtors – Economist’s Outlook. …
- Realtors Property Resource. …
- Zurple – Real Estate Success Blog. …
- Keeping Current Matters.
What is the best host for a blog?
Best Blog Hosts – Top 7 Providers Revealed
- HostGator – best overall provider for blogging sites.
- Bluehost – best for hosting features.
- InMotion – best value for money.
- GoDaddy – best for extra features.
- SiteGround – best help and support.
- A2 Hosting – best for those starting out.
Financing & Credit
- Mortgage Financing.
- Fraud, Negligence & Liability.
- Credit Policy.
- Direct Buying.
- Seller Financing.
- Commercial Real Estate Lending.
- Veterans Affairs.
- Short Sales & Foreclosures.
What should I ask an estate agent?
Questions to Ask the Estate Agent
- How long has the property been on the market?
- What are the current offers?
- Why is it on the market?
- When was the property constructed?
- Are there any management fees?
- Is there any planning permission on the property?
- What exact area/land comes with the purchase?